My name is Crystal H and I am a drug addict and alcoholic - I relapsed a couple of days ago I have a lot of reasons why i did but i will put it in another post. Forgive my grammar my English isn't great I am sorry. I got hooked on alcohol when I was only 10 years old - my Uncle gave me my first beer . he gave me the booze because i was in so much emotional pain and he thought i guess that giving me booze was the only way he can help me. My drinking didn't get too bad until i hit my teen years and i would just get so drunk I would black out and not remember anything. I stopped drinking when I got Cancer ( I was only 16 years old) but my father was tight i had the genes/traits of addiction from both him and my mother - I needed the narcotic's though since I was in so much pain. I didn't start using them heavily until after my hip replacement ( I was only 18 years old ). So I have been using narcotic's since I was 16 years old ( That's 12 years almost - a long time isn't it )? I have a lot of reasons why I use and I was discuss in another post. But I know GOD doesn't want me giving up on myself he wants me to be healthy again but I am scared what if i use again and die? I have went to rehab before and i don't belong in halfway houses. People were mean to me in the halfway houses so i don't belong there but I know it doesn't help when my family are addicts and i live with them.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment